Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Monday, January 19, 2009

Stay Satisfied


B2B W3: 100/250, **, 5 stairs
B2B W2 WI: -2.2lbs
Total Weight Loss: -4.8lbs

Stay satisfied. That's what I learned last week with the discovery of the poor planning panic, and journaling about removing the white stuff from my diet.

Stay satisfied. That was the mantra at the meeting this week. AND, as the Universe knows me so well, it was also the week 3 material that I received (Staying Ahead of Hunger).

So, I'll take heed.

I'm going to allow myself to swap 5 stairs (up and down) for 1 white starch. I like to think of it as the stairs for starch program:-)

That will allow me to train myself to eat wholesome, nutritious food. It will train me to treat treats as, well, treats. Let's see if I can make an on plan week with this allowance.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Chiquita!

    Ooh you are so right, it is all about the planning. I know I'm so much more likely to eat WHATEVER is THERE when I'm hungry, so I have to make sure I have something deliberate in place. And--this took me forever to figure out, seriously--if I'm nice and full on vegetables and lean proteins etc., it's MUCH easier to control how many treats I have. It's not wise for me to approach a chocolate cake with hunger: I want to be in a state of desire, not need ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you. It's amazing how long it took for me to figure that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mantra! I love the "stay satisfied" attitude! I am going to try to incorporate that thinking as well!
    I agree with the concept of planning. I cook a lot of meals on Sundays so the fridge is full and never have to panic on what to eat when I get home late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi KK, thanks for stopping by:-) This weight loss thing takes work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.