Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just Another Manic...Oh Well, Maybe Not

B2B W2: 140/250, --*

Look at that! I only have 110 minutes to do for the week. I love looking at that woman race to the finish line. She motivates me to go for more exercise.

Yesterday's food was incredible. I ate a lot, but it was all wholesome, nutritious food. I didn't have any spazz attacks from poor planning. I was within my points. It was clean and lean and I loved every morsel. Best of all, I didn't have any sugar, white rice, white flour, or potatoes and I felt satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! It sounds like you are getting a hang of this. Keep on keepin on!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.