Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Anti-Good Start

B2B W1: 90/250, ***

My clock was unplugged around 3 or 4 this morning. As a result, my alarm didn't go off. I missed my workout. I got to work late. I managed to pack snacks and grabbed a trail mix bar for breakfast. When I got in my laptop did a wierd thing. I have to teach a class this afternoon so I'll spend most of the morning reviewing the material. Hopefully, I could sneak out a little to get my workout in this afternoon. My gym has a 30 minute cap at rush hour.

Other than that, still on plan and going great. I've been under my points by 1-3. I'm not concerned about it as I'm not hungry. I just can't get any more food in and I'm not eating any junk. I could easily get those points in if I was willing to grab a sugar stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.