Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Out the Gate

B2B W1: 180/250, ****

The little runner on my ticker is out the gate. I'm establishing a rhythm. I managed to go to the gym yesterday after work and had a fine workout. I went back this morning. This is unheard of for me, but it's the first week and my commitment is fresh. I'm telling everyone about it. At the Y there's a resolution wall where you can write down your goal for the year. You can also get a workout buddy that will check in with you if you want one. I'm building some support now because things get really hairy in March and again in June and again in October. Those are also turning points on the challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.