Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Monday, January 5, 2009

Good Start

B2B W1: 90/250, **

In Man on Fire with Denzel Washington, Denzel's character Creasy trains Dakota Fanning for hours on how to jump off the starting block as soon as the gun goes off for her swim meet.

Good starts make 80% of good finishes. This morning I started the day at the gym on the elliptical for 45 minutes. I drank 16 oz of water on the elliptical. That's 2/3rd of my daily target. I ate breakfast and took my vitamins, all before taking a shower and heading to work. I then packed up some snacks. Doing important things first gives you a lot of leverage in life, not to mention I feel I've already accomplished what I set out to do for the day.

The first line in the post is an update on where I am with exercise minutes for the week. The stars are for on plan days. If I'm not on plan I'll use an underscore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.