Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goodness Me

B2B W4: 190/250, ****, 12 stairs/2 left

Scale Junkie challenged us to right 10 positive things about ourselves, so here goes:
  1. I'm a great teacher and facilitator of adult classes and groups.
  2. I'm good at my job as a technical translator.
  3. I'm a good spiritual coach and I'm getting better.
  4. I am joyful.
  5. I can see the big picture and place people and tasks where they fit.
  6. I achieve my goals.
  7. I spread peace and joy wherever I go.
  8. I am a loving and generous daughter, aunt, sister, girlfriend, and friend.
  9. I giggle a LOT.
  10. My body is beautiful, curvaceous, and sensual
I felt so self conscious bragging about myself up there. Why are we so hesitant to acknowledge our Goodness?

2 comments:

  1. Its been drilled into us over time that its selfish and not PC to brag about yourself. Which, in the extreme, is true. But now, we have a hard time even thinking TO OURSELVES the good stuff.

    YAY for you getting out there and winning your self esteem back :)

    YOU'VE TOTALLY EARNED bragging rights!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi:-)

    Care to share your fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.