Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Friday, January 9, 2009

Honesty

B2B W1: 270/250, ****_*

Do you ever lie when you log your food? Maybe you log a teaspoon of butter when you know it was closer to a tablespoon? Or you out and out refuse to log a food because you know it was too many points? Or you log a naked salmon fillet instead of the restaurant version? Pretty soon you're skipping items, then skipping meals, then not logging at all. Then you wonder, why is the weight creeping on?

Last night, I went to Outback and I had the Caesar salad, which was just lettuce and some dressing. When I looked up the points this morning I saw that it was 6 points. I was outraged. I don't even like lettuce. I could have gotten the mushrooms for less points and it would have been more satisfying. I was tempted to half the points because I didn't think it was worth it.

Preposterous, right?

Yup, and when I caught myself I realized this is how it starts.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally guilty of doing this! Good for you for catching it early on! I have lied and have been tempted many times to even not log at all. But, I am back on plan this week and starting a 6-week challenge to eat on plan and to workout every day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.