Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Friday, January 23, 2009

Booyah!!!


B2B W3: 250/250, ******, -1/14 stairs

Look at those stars! I love this stairs for starch program. I only ate 3 whites this week. That is soooooo cool! One more stair when I go to lunch.

I got my workout on yesterday evening AND this morning. Yesterday was just a get it done day. At the end of the day the gym was packed. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 35 on the treadmill. I had to wait around a while. This morning: 45 minutes on the treadmill, arms swinging, on the hills, 2.8 mph. Yeah baby!

The best thing about accomplishing a goal is learning to trust yourself. Every time I hit my weekly exercise minute target it sends a message to my psyche that I CAN be trusted. The stars let me know that I DO have what it takes. The stairs show me that I AM loveable. It looks like it's just numbers and my physical health, but it's restoring my mental and spiritual health as well.

4 comments:

  1. Right on! You are doing so good! You go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you are a serious stair steppin fiend!! Keep it up girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SJ, yes you may:-) I'll take it.

    Thanks for all the cheers. It really helps to keep me accountable and motivated.

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.