Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Exercise in Jeopardy

B2B W3: 150/250, *****, -3/7 stairs

The gym had a delayed open again today. Dang it, dang it, dan!!!

I got there to see the halls darkened. I considered walking around the neighborhood, but it was too damn cold. I also considered the Walk Away the Pounds again, but it was too late and the muscles that I discovered yesterday are still talking to me. I'm going to have to go this evening. It's closing at 8PM. I HATE going to the gym after work. I'm so pissed and irritable by that point.

Oh well, enough griping.

On the upside, I see that I need some variety and alternatives for exercise. So, I'm asking you, what are your favorite workout CD's? Does anyone know of an effective hip hop, salsa, or bellydancing CD?

Photo by Kate:-)

2 comments:

  1. I do (and actually teach) Turbojam. Its a lot of fun. You can get the videos on ebay for like $6.00 and you can burn up to 800 calories an hour. I did the videos for a year and then got certified to teach the live class. Its really popular and I LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi, I'll have to check that out. I have an ex-coworker who did it for about 6 weeks. She was obsessed. She loved it too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.