Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to the Cattle Line


I went back to Weight Watchers yesterday. Now I know why I didn't want to keep going. It's the cattle line. Ironically, this is also the most useful part of the WW experience to me. It's having to step up to that scale every week. For that privilege, I'm paying a little less than $40 a month. I get other benefits like the nifty e-Tools. I love their site. I'm a site whore though, so it's not saying much.

I got back from my 10-day holiday vacation in Miami and Trinidad. I had every delicacy that I missed over the nine years. I hate being so cliche about kicking off a health program at the beginning of the new year, but I wasn't going to kid myself.

Since I started on Saturday I'll have to move the challenge dates. The name of the first 13-week challenge is Back 2 Basics, or B2B. To recap, the challenge is to complete 3300 minutes of exercise, stay on plan every day, and take the stairs if it's 1 flight. So far so good. I've done 45 minutes and I was on plan yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.