Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Progress Not Perfection

B2B W9: 265/250, *****, 8 stairs

Yesterday, I sought food for comfort. I did not eat beyond full. I stayed within points. I made healthy, wholesome choices. I had the comfort food while talking to friends about the situation. However, in the essence of full disclosure, I wanted to say that I did, in a way, turn to food. I am getting better. As they say in OA, "Progress not perfection." However, I did seek comfort in it.

On a happy note, I'm over my goal for the week, but I need to make up some minutes this week so I'll meet the goal for the challenge. I'm so excited about finishing up the first challenge for the year. I learned a lot this quarter about myself and my relationship with food. I love exercise. After drinking water it is the easiest part of a healthy lifestyle for me. I just love how my body feels when I exercise. I feel lean, sensuous, and invigorated. I feel energized. It's an easy win.

BTW, look at that chick go!

2 comments:

  1. You are making some amazing progress :) I'm so proud of you. Look how far you've come!!

    You not only are starting to actually SEE the differences, but you are FEELING healthy and you're loving on yourself. That is so inspiring!!

    Keep working hard girl. You are getting there one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's great to get so much energy and positivity from your blog!!! Keep up with your goals!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.