Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Less Than 1000 Left

B2B W10: 90/250, , 0 stairs
B2B W8 WI: +1.8 lbs
Total Weight Loss: -10.0lbs
Current Weight: 261.8lbs

I walked the park twice today for 4 miles and some change in 90 minutes. I gained 1.8 this week again, and again the receptionist tried to reason about why. I should have put her out of her misery and told her that I had dinner after 10 last night. I went to a workshop that ended around 9. Didn't get to a restaurant until after 10. Could have not eaten, but...

At any rate, I am satisfied with myself. I am eating healthy and exercising. I want to be more consistent especially with my eating. I would like to get to healthy, wholesome choice as a matter of course rather than a conscious choice. However, in the process of building the new habit, I'm in the conscious competent state. I can accept that. I'm doing well. This is the rest of my life, not one week on the scale:-)

Have an amazing weekend. It's beautiful, clear, sunny, and best of all HOT, this weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same sentiment going on this week too. We are not perfect, there will be ups and downs, marathon not a sprint, all of that good stuff! The most important thing is that we focus on the things we have done we are proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep working hard. Eventually the scale will reflect it all. And you can always tell the receptionists that you don't really want her feedback. I used to tell them that all the time. In fact, most times I weighed in blind at places where they make you weigh (like the dr. etc). That usually gets the point across that you don't wanna talk about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.