Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

She's Running Off The Ticker!

B2B W13: 170/250, ***, 0 stairs

WOOHOOO! I DID IT!!!

I exercised 3300 minutes in the past 13 weeks! (3320 so far) That's 165 miles at 3mph.

I had tons of fun too. I pushed my body. My hair was soaking everyday. I love the Y. I'm well on my way to my goal for the year of 15K minutes. I'm going to be able to run a 5 at the end of the year too. Right now I can do 3 laps around the track. In 13 more weeks, I'll be able to do 10.

I am soooooooooooooo proud of myself:-D

2 comments:

  1. You have good reason to be proud of yourself! You've completed a ton of exercise and you are well on your way to bigger and better things. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As well you should be!! I'm proud of you too! You are seriously kicking BUTT :)

    Keep working hard lady. You've got it goin on! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.