Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Setting Goals As A Kreativ Blogger

B2B W12: 190/250, -****, 7 stairs

When Ashley said she had something for me I had no idea it would be blog award. I am so honored. Thank you Ashley:-)

210 Minutes to go!!!!! Absolutely amazing. I have to do 60 minutes tomorrow to meet this week's 250 goal. I'll be at least 100 minutes over my challenge goal at the end of it. So cool, so cool!

For any of you out there who feel like this is an uphill battle, set a small easily accomplishable goal for yourself for 30 days. Make it completely within your control (by default it can't be weight related). Make it something like eating a certain number of servings of fruit and veggies everyday or walking 15 minutes. Keep it very simple and manageable. Do it everyday. By the end of the 30 days, you will feel empowered and successful. Then set a slightly bigger goal, still completely within your control. Then another, and another. You need to get your mind to believe that you can do this - you can be healthy, you can make good choices for your body.

You will feel better and you will BE healthier.

Okay, for the Kreativ Blogger Award, I get to tell you 7 things I love:

1. Family and friends
2. Starbuck's purple chairs
3. The Y
4. Being healthy
5. Living within a 2 mile radius of my life
6. Metaphysics
7. Making money

The blogs I love are in the side bar. They're arranged by latest posting.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!! You're doing so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? It's posts like this that absolutely inspire me. You're doing great, and you're soooo close to your goal! It's so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo!! Congrats on the award. Your blog is fun to read. Your goal setting idea is a good one, and I'm trying it. So far, so good. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and the 30 day goal sounds like a great one!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.