Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Monday, March 2, 2009

So Proud of Me

B2B W9: 115/250, **, 3 stairs

I ate a restaurant serving of cavatappi pasta and alfredo sauce over 3 servings. That has NEVER happened.

I ate 3 cups of raw spinach last night that was absolutely delicious.

I ventured out - and I plan to in the future - and purchased asparagus for roasting this week.

I sludged through the snow to do 55 minutes on the elliptical at the gym this morning, even though I took a snow day.

I am changing the way I look at food and being healthy and active and I LOVE it!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's totallly happening to me. And it's weird but the whole victory is a NSV but is reflecting additionally in the scale. but I couldn't care less and that's so exhilarating and empowering. Congrats to you!!! Salmon and Asparagus taste really good when paired together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Kud, I'll have to try that. I did it with grilled chicken last night. I grilled it also. Used the George Foreman for both. It was delish:-)

    Thanks Brandi:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.