Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Monday, March 30, 2009

Confession Time

B2B W13: 130/250, **, 0 stairs

Twenty more minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy smokes!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing it!!!!!

At least there were fewer exclamation points. Wow! Best part is that I made it through March. I can't wait to start strength training.

I'm ready for some honesty. I said I didn't know why the scale wasn't showing me the rewards of my work. However, I failed to mention that for the past 2 weeks I had pizza the night before. Half of one of those make at home pizzas each time. I feel like I lied to you and myself. I'm sorry. I won't wallow in the guilt though. I'm just going to be honest with myself.

I do need to find a way to decompress in the evenings and especially on Friday evenings. I feel like the end of the week. I've had all my veggies. I ate clean. I can have whatever I want. The issue is that I use food to decompress when there's a multitude of other ways. I think I'm going to go for a manicure or pedicure or something like that. I just need to decompress. I don't want to talk to anyone or do anything that requires thought or energy. I just want to chill. Not veg, just chill.

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Read a great book
    rent a movie for $1
    turn on your favorite song and just dance
    meditate
    paint/ draw/ play with clay
    go to the mall and just people-watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great honesty ya! Seems like you'll be good in back on track in no time!
    Hmm yeah I'd bring a book to a coffee shop and read, watch the people go by, maybe even nap a little :> I like the manicure/pedicure too. Or how about a light massage/spa thingy? You'll feel really pampered afterwards, maybe even 'healed' hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to a cafe with a book and enjoy a skim milk latte or a biscotti with some tea/coffee. I like the other ideas that people posted. I would say pop some popcorn (low in cals, lots of popcorn pieces) and watch a trashy or class it up with a foreign film. Whatever you like. Manicures always make a gal feel pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.