Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Last Teen Days

B2B W9: 165/250, ***, 3 stairs

Thank God for Walk Away the Pounds. The gym is probably opening late this morning. I ventured out to find the lights out. Walked back home and did the 3 mile WATP DVD. It was a good change of pace.

I checked out my arms this morning and I noticed that the flab is going away. My clothes fit comfortably now, some are big. When I started WW they were snug. You know you get to the point where you refuse to buy a bigger size. That's where I was. Although, in some cases, since I was already at 26/28 Lane Bryant, I was petrified that there was nowhere left to go. Alas, I've retreated from that point and joyously heading in the other direction.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Doesn't that just feel awesome! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a good job! I was a 26/28 too. I sure hope my arm flab goes away... seems like it is the last thing that won't budge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.