Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Love Exercise

B2B W12: 130/250, -***, 4 stairs

Look at how close that 3030 is to that 3300! I'm over 20% to my goal for the year. I am stoked and so excited! I can do it!!!! You can do it too:-)

Can I just tell you that I love it when my day starts with exercise. It means that I not only exercise, I'm already 2-3 cups of water in. I take my vitamins. I enjoy my fruit for breakfast. I just love clicking off all those icons in WW. I already have my activity points logged for the day. Not to mention, I feel energized and joyful and expectant and ready to have fun and bask in the day. It's all money after the exercise.

I LOVE IT!!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you might have to increase your goal!

    Awesome job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos!!! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE hearing that you LOVE exercise!! Totally makes me smile so big :)

    Keep it up..you're so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAH you make exercising in the morning sound incredible!!!! and all that positivity!! makes me wish my gym was open earlier in the morning so i can go before work instead of after!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out my blog. I have something for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.