Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Body Is A Mystery

B2B W9: 60/250, , 1 stairs
B2B W8 WI: -1.2 lbs
Total Weight Loss: -11.8lbs

No, not a wonderland. A mystery. (Oh, well, maybe a wonderland too.)

I'm down 1.2 lbs after last week.

I feel leaner and healthier. Yesterday I did make healthy choices at lunch and dinner, not so much for breakfast.

I'm not sure how I managed to pull off a 1.2 lb loss given the lack of exercise and eating every possible point. The WW folks used the old, "eat more", reasoning. I'm not convinced. I think my body might need some down time to catch up on all the stuff I do to it, and I need to keep it guessing. I wish it could talk back to me and tell me why it lost weight this week and gained 1.8 last week.

Alas, it can't, but I am grateful:-)

5 comments:

  1. I swear I will never understand how our bodies work and why one week of slacking equals a loss and another week of hard work equals maintaining or a gain.

    My philosophy is weigh in just out of curiosity but ignore the scale most of the time because if I do what I know to do then eventually I will get to where I want to go just by doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! Don't question it, just celebrate it! LOL Feeling lean and healthy is the best part. Keep making those healthy choices.
    Path to Health

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the loss, like Kimberly and June said, don't sweat it~just enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My body keeps me on my toes as well. Nevertheless, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.