Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Like Rice And Flour

B2B W5: 210/250, --**-, 9 stairs/-1 left

I'm citing yesterday as an off plan day because I had rice noodles for dinner. Still within points, veggies, water and multi, just had the white stuff. After this week I am lifting the restriction on the white stuff. I will still take the stairs as much as possible, perhaps some kind of bonus program. I'm still going to choose wholesome, healthy food as much as possible. I just like rice and flour too much to restrict them. Yes, I know some of you may see this as a cop out, but...I'm aware of the consequences and it's more beneficial to me to choose health than to mandate it.

I reserve the right to reinstate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.