Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm So Vain

B2B W5: 100/250, --*, 3 stairs/3 left

Thanks for commensurating and rooting me on. I got an added boost from the Anti-Jared. Yes, I am that vain because it was all about me :-) Teehee!

Groceries have been purchased for the week. Got to the gym bright and early this morning. Completed 55 minutes on the elliptical as I'll have to do for the rest of the week. It was great. I did creative intervals so I had to pay attention to the dots passing by. I love that I tell myself that the pain is temporary as I try to complete one minute at resistance 4 and I up the incline to 9. It's a good game.

Food choices are back to being healthy and wholesome. Drank the water. Took the vitamins.

I wonder why I have those internal tantrums. The only one I'm hurting is myself. It's not just when it has to do with my health. I have these little rebellions for a bunch of stuff. It's so juvenile. I'd really like to get to the bottom of it.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with being vain - we need to take care of ourselves before we take care of others. Personally, I think we should feel what we feel - let off the steam and then re-focus. Why the heck not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LT, I accept the invitation:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.