Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Friday, February 27, 2009

Not Paying Attention

B2B W8: 105/250, ******, 5 stairs

Well, I think I've left the building. This morning I forgot to pack my stash for the day (fruit, carrots, breakfast bar, cheese sticks). It just didn't even occur to me. Sigh!

That's all I have to report. I hate it when things get like this. I especially hate that I'm 100% responsible. I feel like I'm going to have to work myself back up in momentum. How could I do well for 7 straight weeks then falter like this. They say a habit is formed in 21-30 days. I'm after day 49 and my pack-snacks-for-work habit has failed.

It's going to be interesting today:-(

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOhhhhh...good luck with your interesting day. I'm sure you'll figure something out. You can get through it. Its just one day. REmember that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how you could forget. Maybe a night time routine from now?

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.