Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Monday, February 9, 2009

One Hard Lost Pound

B2B W6: 150/250, *-, 5 stairs
B2B W5 WI: -1.0lbs
Total Weight Loss: -7.0lbs

Finished up last week with 255 exercise minutes. I'm almost at 1500 which would be 10% of the goal for the year AND I'm almost half way through for this challenge. I'm sooooo excited!!!!

Down one pound last week. After the gain from the week before, I fought hard psychologically to stay on track. I wasn't any more tempted by food than I usually am, but there was a rebellious teen undercurrent that swept through the week. The big lesson for the week is that every minute, every step, every meal counts, but it's going to take persistence and patience as well.

This week started off rocky. This weekend I just had a field day. I ate whatever I wanted. I did not choose, or rather I consciously chose not to limit myself to wholesome, healthy food. I had some of the things that I'd written off my list with my ban on white stuff like hot chocolate. The interesting thing is that now that I've had the rice and the sugar, I don't really want anymore. I'm ready to get back to clean eating. My body wants it.

Update: Now I don't feel bad at all about wanting to have my rice and flour. Check out this post over at Fitness Fixation.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on that one pound! Its so great that you were able to overcome the downer of gaining and stay on track. Its great when you prove to yourself that YES, you CAN do it :)

    Good luck this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss. I am soo tired of losing only .4 each week that I've been fighting the rebellious teenager (who won yesterday when I binged) and need to just listen to sober susan who recognizes that weight loss will be slow and every moment counts. BUT IT IS SO DARN HARD. haha. Sorry. Just had to scream that out loud. Moment over, and i'll be back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss and your fitness minutes! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.