Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weight Loss Sighting

B2B W8: 105/250, *****, 4 stairs

In the spirit of honesty and full disclosure, I'm going to say now that I've had all my flex points for the week and I'm down to 8.5 activity points plus my daily allowance. I did not go to the gym yesterday or this morning. I'm giving myself a guilt-free pass on the gym tomorrow morning.

Technically, I'm on plan, but I know what I have to do to lose weight. Not eating activity (usually 20-24) and having at least 10 flex points at the end of the week tops the list. Getting exercise time in is second. I talked about the veggies yesterday. My best bet for a loss this week is to eat tons of veggies.

I'm in Week 8 of this challenge. This is usually the time in most endeavors that I feel the fatigue of tedium. In order for me to get my morning workout, I wake up at 5:30 am. It's a great side effect as I've wanted to move my wake up time to 5 am for years. Starting Monday I want to move it to 5:15 for other reasons.

In great news, a co-worker noticed my weight loss this morning. She asked if I started walking to work again. I said no, but I'm doing WW. She said she can see it. YIPPEE!!!

I'll be using this weekend to rest, prioritize, and kick myself into gear.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so awesome that you're getting feedback!! Congrats on your loss. I know sometimes it can be hard to stay motivated (8 weeks is a LONG time) but you really are doing so well!

    Keep up all that hard work. Work that point system and do what makes YOU happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.