Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Bit Under The Weather

B2B W6: 250/250, *-***, 8 stairs

I can't even believe I got to the gym today and did 50 minutes on the elliptical. I'm feeling a bit under the weather and, usually, at the first hint of a cold, I get punkish. I use it as an excuse not to do anything. Also usually, at the first hint of a cold, I get very protective of my chest as I have asthma. The last time I disregarded a cold I ended up in the hospital overnight. Since then I've been overly cautious. But this time, my body is achy and I'm coughing, but my chest is clear. So, because of that, I've put myself in the fine enough to get to work, therefore workout, category. However, the last time I had this achy, nothing wrong with my chest, but I feel like shit feeling, I had strep...So, you never know.

At any rate, a bit under the weather is how I'll describe it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck getting back to healthy! Take care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.