Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Monday, April 27, 2009

No More Obsession

BBB W4: 195/300
BBB W3 WI: -1.0 lbs
Total Weight Loss: -17.4lbs
Current Weight: 254.4lbs

I lost another pound!!!!

Weight loss 3 weeks in a row!!!!

Since the first 3 weeks of the year that's been unheard of. My body is cooperating. In fact, it's just doing what it does and I am no longer trying to whip it into shape. It is responding magnificently.

What did I change?

I stopped obsessing.

I stopped tracking every morsel.

I stopped tracking every sip of water.

I stopped tracking my fruit and vegetables.

What did I start doing?

I started to respect and trust my body.

I started to relax about my food.

I gave myself some space to be.

Specifically, I started pre-paving my food and working up the Abraham-Hicks emotional guidance scale as it relates to my body and weight loss.

I actually feel at peace now. Not resigned, but at peace!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss, especially three weeks in a row!!! Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you AND good for your body. 3 wks in a row, that's great. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds just great - we can waste so much energy worrying about, er, energy.

    3 weeks in a row - that is good news! The body is an amazing thing, so glad you are enjoying what yours is doing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey that's great! 17.4 pounds, that's a big change, you must feel different already.

    What do you mean by "pre-paving" your food? I didn't understand that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Marla asked the question, what is pre-paving? I just get this image of rubbing your food all over the street before eating it. Which, now that I think about it, is a great tool, because who would want to eat that? That would work for weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.