Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Arms My Arms

BBB W1: 120/300, 1/35 ST, ----, 2 stairs

My arms are in pain from yesterday's strength training. Ouch!

I have no one to blame but myself. I didn't stretch after the workout. I did cardio after strength which was interesting, but no stretching. What was I thinking?

In great news, I did 4 laps around the track this morning!!!

I wonder what it would be like when I can do a mile straight. That's going to be fun.

My food is good. I'm not tracking points. Trying something new. I'm not sure where I'm heading with this, but...

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! I kinda like a little pain after weights. Makes me feel like I really accomplished something. But stretching would have been good, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't 4 laps around the track a mile?! THat day will come soon if it's not. I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 laps make a mile on the indoor Y track. Right now I run 1 lap in 10, usually after 9. I want to transition to 10 laps by the end of this challenge.

    Who knows I might be at 15 by the end of the challenge:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.