Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pre-Paving Meals

BBB W4: 240/300

Marla asked in the comments yesterday what I meant by pre-paving my meals. I will preface all of this by saying that I believe we are expressions of Well-Being/God/Source/Consciousness/Spirit. I believe that we are meant to express all the goodness of Well-Being including good health. I have been working on the gap between what I believe and what I am experiencing.

At the beginning of my day, I read a passage that I'll paste below that basically lets me know that whatever I eat today is completely within the realm of things that my body can process. I remind myself that my body is made up of trillions of cells that know exactly what to do to keep me where I want to be physically. The passage is from Abraham-Hicks Mexican Cruise in 2008.

I am also working on what I really believe is possible for me in terms of losing weight.

Grace Before Meals

"I am in an environment where I have many wonderful choices relative to food and I want to know that whatever I choose my body will be just fine about.

"I like understanding that I have a body of trillions of cells who are all experts at knowing their work in my body and I am so pleased that I don’t have to have a board meeting where I instruct each one of them what they need to do while I slumber or while I walk. In other words, I’m happy that my body knows what to do.

"And I am consciously aware that my intelligent body is maintaining and doing a good job of keeping me, in terms of physicality, where I want to be.

"I am in an environment where I will have a lot of choices and I am looking forward to feeling the ease of the choices that are before me, understanding that there are no really wrong choices for me to make. That I have this resilient body, a body that understands everything about the content of the food that I’m going to be eating, that understands everything about converting the food that I’m going to be eating into the energy that I call my physicality.

"And it is pleasing to me to know that this is not something that I need to have concern about. I’ve got a body that knows what to do when I let it do it. So I’m going to be aware and maybe different than I’ve been at other times that I’ve been eating. Each time that I feel myself tensing a little bit over a choice that I might be making, I’m going to just relax and say to myself “there are no wrong choices here. There are no bad choices here. Everything that is possible here is within the comfort zone of my body in knowing what to do.”

"I know that as I’ve been living life, I have created a picture of the way I want to be, most important of the way I want to feel, most important of the vitality I want to live, also important the way I look, the way I move, the way my body continues to be, the way I feel in my clothes. All of this I’ve been putting into Vibrational Escrow and I feel confident that I’ve painted a picture that is complete and as I want it to be and I feel confident that my cells of my body, who are vibrational transmitting and receiving mechanisms, are fully aware of that image and are utterly compliant with it.

"So if I can resist my normal temptation to “freak out” over food, and instead I can replace that with an attitude of relaxing and confidence in my body’s ability to manage and know what to do, then this will be the most delightful and delicious meal of my life experience.

"I like taking myself out of the management of the cells of my body, which I’ve never had any control over. I don’t understand metabolism. I don’t know what they do. I don’t understand the chemistry of my body. I’ve read all of those books and all of them are wrong. I don’t know about that, but my body knows and I trust my body.

"So these things I do know. I know that I have created a Vibrational Escrow and I know that I have a body that I can trust and I know that I’m going to be sitting before a delectable meal and all things are going to be offered to me, and I know that all is well, relative to me and food. "

"I’ve turned it over to the aspects of my body that know what to do!

"My body knows and I trust my body."

~Abraham-Hicks, Mexican Cruise, Jan 2008

4 comments:

  1. A very interesting attitude - great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just gorgeous! However, I will be reciting the short version; I am too hungry for such a long grace. Thanks for the explication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marla, isn't it wonderful and soothing. After being at war with my body for 30+ years, it just felt so relieving and relaxing. The short version is:

    We bless this food to the perfect nutrition and enjoyment of every cell in our body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really onto something here. It's amazing how much angst and anxiety and emotional disturbance we have about eating and about being hungry. I don't know how it becomes so complicated; I guess it's just the human tendency to take things to an insane extreme. Just look at ice skating - it's certainly lovely and wonderful, but what a WEIRD thing to do when you think about it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.