Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Monday, April 20, 2009

BBB Week 3 Check In

BBB W3: 90/300, 1/25 ST, 2 stairs
BBB W2 WI: -2.4 lbs
Total Weight Loss: -16.4lbs
Current Weight: 255.4lbs

I lost 2.4lbs last week. Yippee!!!!

I'm glad to say that I did life this week an lost the weight. As I've been saying, I'm trying something very different with my food. It has nothing to do with counting anything. In fact, I'm not counting anything. However, I am eating healthy, wholesome, nourishing food that my body just loves to process. It converts the food and fat cells to fuel very, very, fast.

I still haven't been back to the gym though I did walk around the park twice on Saturday. I love walking around the park. I love going to the gym too, but there is a part of me that thinks of it like punishment. This week, I'll be working with that part of me. I just love moving my body. It is my absolute pleasure to do so.

5 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! That is wonderful.

    Good luck with the gym, if it has a sauna or jaccuzzi, maybe you could treat yourself after your workout - so the gym becomes more enjoyable for you.

    I quite enjoy the feeling that I am a kid at a grown-ups play area, some of us never grow up, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRAVO!! Sounds as if your new plan is a good one for you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiiice! The challenge is going well for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.