Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Friday, April 24, 2009

Getting Back in the Groove

BBB W3: 210/300

It feels great to get back into the groove of things. It feels great to exercise and move my body. I love walking outside. When I walk outside, I feel like I own the neighborhood. I really enjoy that feeling. Best of all, I love it when I keep my commitments to myself.

I would really like to get a 90 minute walk in this evening. That'll just be twice around the lake. If I don't it won't be a biggie, but I would love to do it so that I can meet my 300 minute commitment for the week. It would be a big win for me.

4 comments:

  1. Go, go, go!! I love being able to walk outdoors, too. Just so much more exciting. I always feel healthier having been in the fresh air. Have a wonderful walk. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the weather is nice lady, go for it! You'll feel amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just found your Blog from browsing through our Blogger community. I really like it. I will be watching yours and adding it to my own Blogs Blog Roll.

    Keep up the great work..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love moving outside too and in this weather I think a nice long walk outside will be a huge treat!! I hope you get to move tons this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.