Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Monday, May 11, 2009

Trusting My Body, Trusting Myself

BBB W6: 195/300

I did get 400 minutes last week!!! I went for a walk in the morning.

This week so far I'm at 195 and it feels great:-)

I haven't weighed in 2 weeks at WW. I've been weighing on my scale at home. It now reads 248lbs. My weight is going down rapidly and I'm loving it.

I got some guidance to eat more fruit, vegetables, and lean meat, less starches, sugar, and fat. I'm going to follow that guidance. I eat fruit and veggies (grape tomatoes) all morning long and I love it. I eat apples, grapes, strawberries, and the newly discovered blackberries. I also have a veggie snack in the afternoon so I don't end up feeling ravenous and wanting to eat everything in sight when I get home.

I haven't been paying close attention to (read worrying about) what I eat. I've just been eating what I want to in a given moment. I am following my body's guidance and trusting it.

Honestly, I feel a bit wobbly without the constant tracking, but every week the scale goes down. I feel absolutely wonderful that I am finally learning to trust myself. That trust has amazing consequences.

4 comments:

  1. I am so so so happy for you. What an amazing feeling that must be! Keep going girl! You're doing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are doing so well - on the weight-loss front AND the exercise front. I also like your healthy attitude to eating.

    Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. There are so many reasons to listen to your body, and eating what your body tells you is needed is only one of them. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the steady progress. Keep making healthy choices.

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.