Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Over 1000 Minutes

BBB W5: 225/300

I'm over 1000 minutes!!!!!

I accidentally typed 10,000. That's going to be so cool when it happens!

I did a morning walk today and yesterday. I love walking around the neighborhood in the morning. The birds were in rare for this morning. I swear I heard them chirping, "We're a team," and, "I'm so pretty." Just lovely. I love my neighborhood. I'm very fortunate to live in a cottage house for below local apartment rates in an affluent neighborhood. It's fun, fun, fun!!! I love it!

4 comments:

  1. If you listen closely, you can hear me cheering you on too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooo! Nice job. I fell off the wagon a bit, but I'm getting back on plan with exercise. Hopefully I can get all of my minutes in before the challenge is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, look at you go!! Fantastic. Feels good, doesn't it? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaaaaay. 1000 minutes IS SO AWESOME. Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.