Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Visit to the Gym

BBB W5: 285/300

I just might make 300 minutes this week. I am looking forward to doing so.

I am so grateful for my gym membership. This morning it was misting. I turned around to go back into the house for a hoodie and remembered that I have a wonderful membership at the YMCA. The gym is a block away from my house. I call it across the street because it feels as though I just have to cross the street to get there.

I walked around the track with the weights as I intended to around the neighborhood. I was reacquainted with my boot camp buddies. Those folks kick butt and they look so good. You could tell the new folks too. Even though they look trim, they're the ones that do hand over heads instead of jumping jacks after the first stair drill. They have the look of, "What the hell did I get myself into? I thought I was fit."

Love that class:-) It gives me something to shoot for. I will know that I've arrived when I'm able to make it through that class.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, another great day in the books. Look at you go. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll know I've arrived when I make it through a P90x video without half-assing the moves and doing all the reps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am yet to brave a proper class, lol!

    Well done on the exercise - it really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a great job with the activity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fat Free Me, I watch as I walk around the track. It's impressive. The day I step in I think the gym ceiling will open up. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.