Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Friday, May 15, 2009

4 Weeks In A Row

BBB W6: 420/300

I actually came to work 4 full weeks in row. No wellness days. No vacation days. No holidays.

Amazing really!!!

I was marveling at this when a co-worker saw me talking to myself and asked what was up. I told her and she said, "Well, you're losing weight and you're healthier now."

You know what, she's right!!!

I feel healthy. I look smaller. I am losing weight. I feel more energized, less lethargic. I've eat intermittently, so I don't get unreasonably angry from low blood sugar. My immune system is pumped up. My hair, nails, and skin are more radiant and healthy. I can walk faster and farther. I feel alive, invigorated.

I feel healthy.

5 comments:

  1. BRAVO!!! Amazing work you're doing. People are starting to notice and that's always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FEEL it too! Great innit?

    Well done on the exercise as well - I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Congrats on healthy choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those sounds like some great "side effects" for losing weight! heehe you sound like a commercial and I want to buy whatever it is you're selling.

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.