Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Thursday, May 14, 2009

World Awakening

BBB W6: 360/300

I just love seeing the woman on the ticker run forward. She's at 40% today. Truly amazing and wonderful!!!

I love walking in the morning outside. Did I ever tell you guys that? It's crisp. The birds are beautiful. There's dew on the grass giving it a very earthy smell. Flowers are out and they smell wonderful. The squirrels are busy running on the wires. It's pretty industrious.

On the second half of my walk, I walk on a main street. The city wakes up. Stores start opening. One or two cars pass by. The buses start going. People are walking around a little. Cars are starting to trickle onto the college campus and into parking lots. People are getting their morning coffee. There must be at least 4 coffee shops on the 25-30 minute stretch that I walk.

It's amazing to witness the world waking up. I love it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your happiness is freaking me out!!!!

    (just kidding....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohOO! You are amazing.
    Love your positive attitude and your lovely descriptions. Feels like I'm right there watching the scenery too :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful walking path. Sounds so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.