Burn Baby Burn (04/04/09 - 07/03/09)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Slimming Down Shaping Up

BBB W6: 255/300

I'm slimming down. My face is getting slimmer. The arm flab is going away. My belly is lifting. The cellulite in my thighs is going away. My thighs and arms are getting firmer. My neck is emerging. My cheek bones are emerging. I can see the veins in my feet. My calves are getting thin. My wrist is getting smaller. My breasts are getting smaller. My back is getting smaller. My waist is getting smaller.

My body is shaping up.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great to hear! Call me envious!

    You're doing great on the challenge, but I am not. Like, at all. But I'm going to push through still to see where I should set my challenge goals for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, you're good!! Those are all things one likes to see happen. Good for you. You should be feeling really good about yourself right about now. KUDOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahey! Go you! Such a lot of superb NSVs and if they are visible to you, then they will be visible to everyone else.

    Fabulous, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY TO GO!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

    That's so freakin awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome is that???? Congrats on making great progress.

    ReplyDelete

Comments with links WILL be deleted.

Copyright 2008 to present. Images from stock.xchng unless otherwise noted.